Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Face acne

« ...A few years ago, I stumbled upon some really great methods and was then able to cure my acne condition in less than 2 months. Because it took me time to do the testing, I am quite sure if I was given the system of methods, I could have cured my acne in less than a month. Anyway, it is kind of off topic here. This article aims to let you in the system that I have discovered and developed that only guarantees success with acne. This piece of information is VERY EFFECTIVE and important for those who have acne today but tomorrow's the wedding day / party event / photo shoot session....
...Certain types of bacteria are resident on the skin. P. acnes is found on most skin but in acne prone individuals the P. acnes grows uncontrollably. The growth of the P. acnes is aided by the anaerobic conditions created by the plug of dead cells and oils within the skin pores. The bacteria digest the oil within the pores and produces a waste product. This waste product irritates the pore walls causing inflammation....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...You can actually ask your dermatologist for a list on the best herbal treatments that there are against acne. But for the most part, it is actually the selection process that would take time. This is because there are many herbal treatments that you can choose from. Of course, the professional opinion of your dermatologist would be very much appreciated in this aspect....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: dermatology office treatments to cure acne, organic apple vinegar cider cure my acne, fluoric acid for acne scars

No comments: